According to evolutionhealth.com, infrared sauna is great adittion to burning calories. Namely, Infrared sauna can burn from 400 to 600 calories in one 30-minutes session. That is more than 30 minutes of playing tennis, swimming, golfing, walking or bowling. In far-infrared sauna, a fit person can sweat one pound of sweat in 30 minutes. While it is true that the weight of the water expelled in the sauna may be regained by re-hydrating with water – the calories lost with not, resulting in weight loss.
Last few years pupularity of infrared saunas growing in North America. Before, Japanese have been utilizing the Infrared saunas and have enjoyed many benefits.
Why far-Infrared sauna?
Far Infrared energy penetrates up to three incehs into the body, and warms up body from the inside out and pushes toxins out of the body.
It is wrong to think that lower temperature is not funcional as well as high temperature.
The temperature of a far infrared sauna is typically between 90°-120° F versus a traditional sauna which operates between 180°-220° F. However, despite operating at a lower temperature, you will typically perspire far more in infrared saunas because the infrared energy penetrates your body at a much deeper level. Fat becomes water soluble at 100۫ F when it begins to dissolve, move through the blood and finally is removed from the body, resulting in weight loss. Toxins are also eliminated through your skin using lower, comfortable temperatures, for rapid detoxification.
Radiant heat is more effective than other heat because it warms you – not the surrounding air. A great example of infrared heat is the sun. The warmth of the heat on your skin you feel on a cold sunny day is far infrared energy. Far infrared waves vibrate at the same frequency as we do, which is why they are able to penetrate into the flesh and warm you up internally. Every moment we are emitting far infrared energy. In fact, palm healing is based on the natural healing properties of far infrared heat.
Far Infrared heat can assist in breaking down cellulite. Cellulite is a gel-like substance made up of fat, water and wastes which are trapped in pockets below the skin. Profuse sweating helps clear this form of unwanted debris from the body. Because the heat penetration of infrared saunas is over twice that of conventional saunas and up to ten times the level of heat in these tissues an Infrared Sauna can be significantly more effective than a conventional sauna.
TOP 10 REASON TO BUY AN INFRARED SAUNA
1. Weight Loss
2. Detoxify Effect – improve health by ridding your body of toxins
3. Cardiovascular conditioning – can decrease heart failure and hypertension
4. Alleviates Muscle and Joint Pain – great for arthritis and rheumatism sufferers. They are also excellent for athletes when warming up or cooling down as infrared saunas will increase muscle length
5. Relieves Stress – will leave you feeling rejuvenated
6. Improved Immune System – increase resistance to disease
7. Improved Skin Tone and Elasticity
8. Helps Skin Problems; helps heal scars, burns, acne, eczema, psoriasis
9. Reduce Cellulite
10. Improves male sexual function; Infrared Saunas have been shown to increase the production of nitric oxide.
A single person can have the infrared sauna set up and ready to use in under an hour!